Already Registered? Click here
We respect your privacy and shall only collect and use as much personal information from you as is required to administer your account and provide the products and services you have requested from us. If we should require additional information from you, we shall collect and use the same only after getting your explicit consent. Please find the list of personal data we collect and the purposes thereof.
Thank you for choosing to register for Tata Building India - School Essay Competition 2020-21. We would urge you to encourage ALL students from your school of standards 6th to 12th to participate and express their ideas towards nation building.
Please read the following guidelines carefully before filling the registration form.
1. Only schools with a total of 250 or more students in standards 6th to 12th are eligible to participate.
2. The school must nominate a coordinator who would be the SPOC (single point of contact) for the Tata team to conduct the competition.
3. The nominated coordinator is expected to register the school by clicking on the "REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL" button on the competition website.
4. All the fields in the form must be filled in correctly and without any spelling errors.
5. The School’s UDISE number, name, address, state and city must be accurate, as the school level prizes would be sent to the registered address only.
6. The Principal's and the coordinator’s email IDs and mobile numbers will be used for all communications related to the competition.
7. Please ensure that all the details filled in are accurate. Once the form is submitted you will NOT be able to edit these details.
8. After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email on the Principal’s, as well as the coordinator’s email IDs. The email will contain the following:
Best wishes to you and your team of educators!
To know about the competition, visit https://iur.ls/TataBuildingIndia
Did your school participate in the competition last academic year (2019-2020)?
Note: On generating OTP you will be redirected to a new page. An OTP will be sent to 'School's TBI Coordinator's Mobile Number' after CAPTCHA verification on that page.
Note: The registered mobile number is validated successfully.